One of the most unusual and useful magnifying instruments we've ever offered: Two components combine to create three different optical devices!
Included are a focusing 8x20mm monocular and a 3x focusing loupe (stand) magnifier. Each has fully coated optics with smooth adjustment. But when they are threaded together, you have a precision 30x portable microscope! The transparent acrylic base admits ambient lighting for illumination.
* 8x20 Monocular with wrist strap
* 3X Loupe magnifier
* Lens cleaning cloth
* Prism Type -- BK-7 porro
* Objective lens diameter -- 20 mm
* Minimum Focusing Distance -- 6 feet
* Field of View: 288 feet at 1,000 yards
* Weight: 4 ounces / 100 grams