One of Aaditya International core competency is to use the most advanced methodologies for Business Valuation Services. Strengthening investor confidence plays a key role for many companies, especially at a time when many businesses are integrating international markets. We are the leaders in the valuation sector. While working on clients projects, we not only perform full business valuation according to the international standards, but also help our clients and partners reach their objectives, improve risk management and business transparency. Determining a company's value and business valuation are complicated tasks requiring a deep understanding of macroeconomic and industry trends as well as managing financial, accounting, legal and tax related issues.
Aaditya International provides all of this along with a detailed knowledge of methodology for business valuation. We provide a full range of services to help you assess the value of a business for valuation purposes. Our professionals use all the available approaches to business valuation. Valuation can increase the credibility of any relative financial information submitted. When assessing the value of a business, our appraisers calculate the value of all the company's assets - real estate, land, equipment and machinery, inventories, investments and intangible assets. In addition, the valuation company Aaditya International assesses the effectiveness of the company's operating cash flows, income prospects for development and provides competitor analysis.
- Types of business valuation services we provide
- Investment valuation for a business / company
- Assessment of the financial condition of a business / company
- Company / firm valuation
- Valuation of closed joint-stock companies (CJSC valuation)
- Valuation of limited companies
- Valuation of the assets of a company
- Valuation of capitalization
- Valuation of capital investments
- Valuation of fixed assets / company funds
- Valuation of the liquidity and solvency of an organization