Secure your home or office with the kb1000 fingerprint door lock. This revolutionary fingerprint lock has three different ways for you to grant access. Fingerprint, pin code, or secure key. The kb1000 has a single latch mortise providing easy installation with no need to modify most existing doors. Powered by 4 AA batteries, this lock can be operated for up to a year without changing the batteries. Fingerprint enrollment is quick and easy. 30 users can be enrolled directly on the fingerprint lock at the door. stainless steel tubular single latch mortise - now available in silver finish.
- State-of-the-art: Heavy duty and durable design.
- Two ways of unlocking: Fingerprint and/or PIN code.
- Stainless steel tubular single latch mortise: Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Fingerprints can be enrolled/erased on the lock directly with lock on door.
- Total 30 fingerprint storage.
- 4 digit keypad.
- Adopts optical CMOS fingerprint sensor.
- Integrated cast steel structure.
- Satin brushed stainless steel finish only.
- All critical parts within inside housing.
- With normal open status for meeting.
- Two high security override keys are provided for emergency entry.
- Concealed mechanical override for emergency.
- No external wiring required.
- Easy battery replacement.
- Operates on 4 AA standard alkaline batteries.
- One year battery life under normal use.
- Low battery warning.
- Outside lever free to rotate in locked mode.
- Very easy installation and operation.
- Image capture time: 1 second.
- Response time: 1 second.
- Door thickness: 35 – 55mm
For more details, please click pdf attached.