Chlorogenic acid ( CGA ) is a unique extract of Coffee – Robusta / Arabica green coffee beans containing between 45 and 50% chlorogenic acids with less than 2% total caffeine concentration. Many studies highlight the potential benefits of coffee compounds, including chlorogenic acid, for providing protection against free radicals and promoting healthy glucose metabolism.
We supply the ingredient in powder form, and the formulation is customised -- Some formulations are made into capsules as a food supplement and others as an ingredient for beverages alongwith the specific CGA % and the Caffeine %, in Energy Drinks as a booster. We can supply CGA from 45 - 60% purity and Caffeine < 2%.
The major applications of CGA are the following :
1. As an Anti-Diabetic drug / Neutraceutical
2. As an Anti-Cancer drug / Neutraceutical
3. As an Anti-Cholesterol drug / Neutraceutical
4. As a slimming agent
5. As an Anti-Oxidant for several applications
6. As an ingredient in various soft drinks, fruit juices, chewing gums, energy drinks, refresher drinks, booster drinks, etc.,