Syrupy liquid, acid character, soluble in water and alcohol in any proportion. Absent sedimented and suspended particles. It has a sour taste.
Phosphoric acid or phosphoric acid is a chemical molecular formula H 3 PO 4. Phosphorus acid is most important. Among the mineral acids can be considered a weaker acid. From the phosphoric acid are derived diphosphorus or pyrophosphoric acid, metaphosphoric acid and polyphosphoric acid.
* Density: 1.684 typical.
* Molecular mass: 97.97 g / mol
* pH: < 1.
* Ponto de congelamento: 21 °C.
* Ponto de ebulição: 158 °C.
* Pressão de vapor: (mmHg, 25 °C) 2,24 (água).
* Solubilidade em água: Completa, 100%.
* Concentração: 85%.