Automatic Pressure Overflow Fillers (APOF) allow customers to produce visually appealing and consistent fill levels regardless of container shape or irregularities. Bottle molding and forming techniques can cause minor inconsistencies in the size or shape of a container. The APOF machines compensate for these minor changes and variations in the container allowing for a uniform fill level. These machines can accommodate all types of containers comprised of rigid plastic, metal, and glass from ounces to gallons.
Overflow fillers like the APOF machines are also very adept for filling foaming liquids such as shampoos, soaps, or industrial cleaners. The same unique nozzle design that allows for uniform fill levels is also used to eliminate the foamy overflow.
The APOF units are very easy to setup and maintain. Each machine includes a sanitary stainless steel manifold with a quick clean connection. A touch screen control system records job settings for fast and simple changeovers and offers a trouble shooting help menu. Accutek can also provide a number of optional contact parts for a variety of product types from water and juices to thin industrial chemicals.
The APOF Series fillers are available in 6, 8, 10, and 12 nozzle configurations. Contact you sales representative for details and pricing.
- Stainless Steel Mechanical Filling Heads with floroelastomers Seals and Neoprene Sealing Disks
- HD stainless steel fill bar for secure fill nozzle mounting
- Micro Processor Controller
- Color Touch Screen Control Panel and PLC Automation Package
- Star wheel indexing
- Filling station verification and counter
- Centrifugal Pump
- Air cylinder or timing screw indexing
- Container back-up detection
- Motorized height adjustment for fill heads
- Container neck orientator
- Hazardous location electrical controls
- Gravity tank with float system (for gravity filling)
- Stainless steel drip collection tray.