The Accu-Pack Series Form, Fill, and Seal machines are the ideal equipment for the forming and filling and sealing of single use plastic pouch packages such as ketchup, lotions, shampoo’s or soy sauce. Accu-Pack systems are also capable of filling powdered products with an optional auger filling module examples include chili powder, spices, and powdered drink mixes. Each system is constructed of stainless steel with all contact parts made of 316 sanitary stainless steel. Utilizing a PLC control system with color touch screen interface Accutek insures that each of the Accu-Pack Systems are easy to set up and can maintain trouble free operation at speeds up to 100 PPM. Filling ranges of 8-60mL within packet lengths of 30-180mm and widths 30-90 are within the capabilities of the Accu-Pack Series Form, Fill and Seal machines.
The packaging process begins when heat sealable film is pulled into the machine and positioned to form a pouch. Once in position the film is sealed on each side and bottom to form the lower part of the packet. This open packet is moved to the filling station where a metered amount of your product is dispensed. Each packet then advances to the final sealing area for top end sealing. Any date/lot code embossing is also completed during the top sealing operation. Once the packet is completely sealed they receive their “Easy-Rip” open tab and final separation cut. Each Accu-Pack system delivers this per”form”ance, fill and seal process continuously through the work shift making it a solid addition to any sample packet packaging line.
- Volumetric Filling Module complete with a hopper, piston and a dispensing nozzle
- Side vertical heated sealing module adjustable from 30 MM to 90MM
- Top and bottom horizontal heated sealing modules adjustable from 30 MM to 90MM
- Cutter module for “easy-rip” open tab and packet separation
- Advanced touch screen controls for easy setup and management
- Solid heavy duty sanitary stainless steel construction for years of trouble free service
- Horizontal sealing line dye (Checkered or Horizontal Line)
- Flex film date coding
- Extended hoppers and float kits
- Three seal change part set
- Powder or granule filling module.