Accutek’s coding and marking products are used to print or code data including best before dates, lot codes, and text on to both rigid and flexible packaging.
Accutek’s AccuMark ink jet coder are ideal for companies requiring to date stamp, decorate, or lot code their product’s containers and boxes.
The AccuMark can print up to 3 lines of code. It is capable of handling line speeds up to 240 feet per minute. It can print at any angle, on virtually any surface and can handle a wide range of applications. A single button is used to start and stop the coding process. Features included are automatic print head cleaning, an easy to operate back lit interface with simple WYSIWYG message creation and on screen graphics and logo generation capabilities, storage for up to 25 messages, password protection, multiple language characters, and sequential numbering.
- Simple WYSIWYG message creation
- Up to 3 lines of code
- Automatic print head flushing during start up and shut down
- Multiple language choices
- Password protection system
- Automatic time and date advancement
- Sequential numbering
- Current and expiration time and date coding
- Continuous print capability
- 12 inch print head with 3 foot umbilical
- Visual status indicator
- Alarm outputs
- Optional adjustable stands
- Conveyor kits
- Inks & cleaning solutions
- Stainless steel cart with casters
- Various mounts available.