Accutek/Labelette offers a laser based printing and coding system utilizing low power CO2 laser radiation to perfectly remove a thin layer of the printed ink from the packaging material, exposing the base material in contrast with the ink covered areas.
The AccuLaser is best used on a variety of plastic and paper based packaging, which makes the system highly suited for the food and pharmaceutical industries. The AccuLaser can be added easily to any final packaging line. The small size of the machine and the ability to print on stationary or moving parts requires no modification to the existing process.
- Permanent Printing
- Fast, up to 400 Characters per second
- Inkless Printing, no additives
- Clean ink system, no ink spills
- Printing on stationry and moving parts
- Variable Printing Orientation
- Messages with Variable Character Height
- Easy Set Up and Programming
- Continuous Visual Printing Outline
- Low Cost Printing, no Consumables.