The FPC-2 Monoblock Systems are robust continuous rotary monoblock systems designed to simplify your bottling line by combining the bottle filler, tip/plug placer, and capper in to a single space saving machine. This monoblock system is great for products in the pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic, or chemical industries.
Each FPC-2 MB system is specifically constructed to the individual product specifications, space constraints, and production environment to maximize product output. It is an easy to use system with a simple and intuitive touch screen display.
The FPC-2 is offered in both a volumetric positive displacement and a volumetric piston filling configurations. The place and press assembly can accurately feed, place, and press nearly any size tip/plug before the capping process. The FPC-2 capping unit can accommodate threaded caps of a variety of materials, diameters, and heights. Sorting options include a centrifugal bowl or a vibratory system for caps smaller than 14mm.
- Sanitary Stainless Steel frame configured to project specifications
- Tooling for one bottle, tip/plug, and cap
- Dual 316 Stainless Steel Head Filling with two nozzle ports
- Dual Head Place and Plug Station with a vacuum track and sorter bowl for transition of tips/plugs for placement on bottle.
- AccuTouch PLC Touch screen with HMI interface for easy setup and monitoring
- Fill Station Cart for quick disconnect and easy cleaning
- Additional tooling for different bottles, tip/plugs, or caps
- Centrifugal or Vibratory sorter-orientator for tips/plugs and caps
- Bottle unscrambling and accumulating tables