Labelette’s new PST has raised the bar in semi-automatic round container labeling. Push through labeling allows faster production with less handling. This machine will label up to a 6.5" (16.5 cm) web width and has a label length up to 14" (35.5 cm)**. This machine has a program for front and back labeling with alternating labels on your web. Using dual container drives the PST keeps your containers spinning with a positive drive. The three phase synchronous motor has power to spare even on large labels.
With linear speed over 500 IPM you will see label and product speed difference from the competition. An expansion ports allows for quick pulg & play of future component options. These options allow you to print and apply using a hot stamp coder or computer text for Thermal Transfer printers. Optional registration is available for containers with handles or lugs (ears) allowing your machine to put the label where you need it for optimum marketing impact. The large drive roller with more surface area means less friction slip on those slippery label webs. A quick and easy to use powered rewind keeps all the waste on one roll. A twist lock on the infeed roll keeps loading labels easy and positively locks them in place.
- Sanitary Stailess Steel Construction built for 3 Shift Operations
- Seperate Front and Back Labeling
- Alpha Numeric Display with Built in Production Counter
- Synchronized Product and Label Drive
- Manual or Automactic Jog for Simple Threading of Labels
- Convenient Universal 120v Outlet Connection
- Push Through Labeling for up to Gallon Sizes
- High Friction, Non Stick, Silicone Web Drive Roller
- Fast and Easy Tooless Change Over
- Hot Stamp Date/Lot Coder
- Alpha Numeric Starter Kit
- Small Container Adapter
- 8” Web Drive Upgrade Package
- Print and Apply / Zebra or SATO
- Stainless Steel Stand.