The Accutek Steam Shrink Tunnel is all Stainless Steel, simple to understand, easy to operate, and doesn’t need much maintenance. The side doors allow easy access to the banks of nozzles that are easy to raise and lower, twist, adjust, or replace.
The Steam Tank is divided into two halves, so you can turn half off if you don’t need it. Each Nozzle Bank can be controlled independently, so you could apply cooling air to some of the (12) banks of nozzles, to cool your containers enough to be handled safely. Or you could spray a cool mist to help cool containers after shrinkage, then have pressurized air blow-off to help dry the containers. This is a very versatile machine without many limitations, built for long years of reliable operation.
- Over all stainless structure
- Easy to install and operation adjustment is convenient.
- Suitable for PVC, PET, OPS shrink packaging materials.
- Suitable for shrink variety bottle circle, square, oval-shaped, curve-shaped.
- Shrinkage capability 450BPM to 600BPM
- Stand Frame Adjustable
- Drip Pan
- Individual Valve control will be included
- Exhausted blower system
- Automatic sleeving systems
- Conveyors and puck systems
- Bottle sorting and accumulating systems.