Accutek’s SVF Semi-Automatic Volumetric (SVF) Bakery Depositors are heavy duty, dependable machines for long shift production environments. They accurately deliver a measured volume of product to a location ensuring bottom line savings by reducing the amount of product that is used as overfill. They feature large particulate rotary valves for the filling of chunky ingredients without damage or crushing. Their sanitary stainless steel construction and quick connect food grade contact parts provide quick and easy cleanup.
The SVF Bakery Depositors are very flexible systems allowing them to adapt to a wide variety of products ranging from creams and custards to chunky fillings and salsa. They can also be used for lightweight ontainers that may be distorted by the forces of a vacuum or pressure filler. The can also be easily intergrated into an automatic production line. Available in a variety of dose sizes there is always an Accutek SVF Bakery Depositor for your particular needs.
- Single head 8oz filling cylinder (16, 32, 64, & 128 oz optional)
- Multi-stroke operations (Multiple dose fill)
- Sanitary contact parts and fluid path
- Direct from drum draw kit
- 2.5” rotary valve for large particulates
- Sanitary stainless steel hoppers
- ABI system for automatic depositing
- Foot switch control
- Heated product package
- Various nozzle configurations
- Stainless steel stand or cart
- Stand casters for added mobility
- Lazy Susan turn table for semi auto
- Conveyor systems for automatic line.