Designed to work tirelessly under tough industrial conditions,
the Accutek AccuWrapper gives customers a reliable powered
pallet wrapping assistant that will increase efficiency and cut
labor and film costs. They are easy to set up and operate and
repeatedly offer exceptionally tight wraps use after use.
The Accutek AccuWrapper pallet wrapping system is the
perfect solution for securing product loads that could
potentially be unstable, extra-heavy, or have an irregular
shape as well as protecting them from outside elements. The
AccuWrapper features a variable wrap speed of 0-12 RPM
and one of the highest wrap heights of 88”. Depending on the product load size, wrap coverage, and operator the AccuWrapper can output 20-30 wrapped pallets an hour.
A prestretch option is available for higher volume operations.
Whether you can justify the cost of a film prestretch option
depends on your film usage. For a rule of thumb you can use
the following; (Standard prestretch is 200% - 2 to 1 ratio.)
- Spring Loaded Tensioner on Turn Table to Reduce Maintenance Adjustment
- UHMW Bearing Guides on Powered Carriages for Greater Bearing Area
- Soft Start and Stop Variable Speed DC Drive Motor
- Fast Film Loading with Accutek’s EZ Threading Feature
- Individually controlled carriage and load cycle pause control
- Manual or Automatic Operation Mode on Semi-Automatic Models
- Approach Ramp Included for Low Profile Stretch Wrappers
- Two Cycle Modes for Programmable Models
- Load Height up to 88” Pallets
- 150%, 200%, 250% Prestretch.