Sparkler Filter Press offered to comprise the precision designed range of sparkler filter press that is based on the working principle of unfiltered liquid being fed into the filter through positive pressure where fed liquid travels through opening given on sides of Filter Plates. With the increase in liquid pressure, filter media works by holding foreign particles and only allows clear filtrate to pass through the central channel that is formed through interlocking pressure cups to the outlet.
- Filtration process continues till cake holding a capacity of the unit is reached/till filtrate rate almost stops owing to cake resistance.
- Enclosed construction that prevents evaporation, oxidation as well as leakage possibilities.
- Available with different plate size options including the deep plate for providing the large percentage of cake holding capacity as well as the Shallow plate for the small percentage of cake holding capacity.
- Comes with horizontal filter plate that prevents cake from dropping or cracking, thus providing for optimum filtrate quality
- Filtration area, as well as cake holding capacity, can also be customized (increased/decreased) as per the process needs.