Clean Room Clocks are available in both standalone version & master slave network clocks version that work on RS485 modbus communication/Wireless RF Communication.
- The slave clocks (up to 120 nos.) can be connected to the master clock via a 2 core communication cable multidrop network or wireless RF communication & the master clock time is synchronized with all the slaves.
- All the clean room clocks in the synchronized clock network show the exact same time right up to the seconds.
- Time is accurately maintained even in the case of power cut by way of integrated battery for time keeping.
- The master clean room clock is a 2" high super bright 7 segment display clock with 6 displays for hours, minutes & seconds.
- The slave clean room clocks have a 1"/2.5"/4" high super bright 7 segment red LED display with exceptional depth & clarity for visibility over a long distance.
- The slave clean room clocks can be at a maximum distance of up to 1200 mtrs. (1. 2 km.) & yet show accurate synchronized time, same as the master clock.
- The slave clocks are available in stainless steel outer plate enclosures for clean rooms & also flameproof aluminium lm-6 body certified by cmri, dhanbad for use in gas group areas i, ii, iia & iib.
- Ethernet clocks which will show your pc/ server time on the clocks in the network using a simple front end software to connect to ethernet are also available as optional.
- High accuracy of +/-1 second time is available in both standalone & synchronized version.
- In the master/slave synchronized clock system, GPS (global positioning satellite ) time can be maintained across all the clocks in the network by simply opting for GPS master clock.
- All the slave clocks in the synchronized network will then display gps time synchronizing from the master GPS clock.
- High accuracy of +/-1 second time can then be maintained across the whole production/plant/railway station.
- Wireless communication between master & slave clocks allow for cable free communication thus reducing installation time & effort.