Ace Instruments manufactures state of the art Clean Room Equipment including electronic clean room monitors, differential pressure indicators for Clean Room HVAC applications, Humidity & Temperature Indicators for Clean Room condition monitoring & Synchronized Clocks for Pharma, Industry, Hospitals, etc.
- Clean Room Monitor is a clean room equipment designed to measure the humidity, temperature & differential pressure parameters of clean rooms.
- It is a single instrument integrating all 3 parameters.
- Measurement of clean room parameters is through built in sensors for humidity,temperature & differential pressure.
- It has a RS485 Modbus protocol communication for integrating onto BMS & SCADA systems. Options of External Humidity & Temperature Sensors for Pharma Clean Rooms & Hospitals is available as an option.
- The Clean Room Differential Pressure Indicator is a standalone clean room equipment used to measure the differential pressure across clean rooms & HVAC applications. All ranges of pressure from -1000 Pascals to 10,000 Pascals including intermediate ranges are available. Standard analog output of 4-20mA & RS 485 Modbus communication make it easy to integrate with BMS & SCADA systems.
- The Clean Room humidity & temperature indicator is a dual display clean room equipment for monitoring the critical humidity & temperature parameters in clean rooms. The instrument has an integrated RS485 Modbus communication.
- The Clean Room Synchronized Clocks work on the Master & Slave Communication concept & multiple slave clocks in varied blocks/rooms can be synchronized to one time received from the Master Clock over wired RS 485 communication or Wireless RF communication.
- All the Clean Room Equipments are designed using stainless steel front flush plates for installation in Modular Clean Room walls with a depth of 40 mm. Brushed & high polish stainless steel front fascia lend aesthetics & easily blend with clean room fabricated modular walls.