We offer Digital Magnehelic Gauges for differential pressure measurement. Digital Magnehelic Gauges are part replacement for the Analog magnehelic gauges.
- Measuring Range - 0.0 to 25.0 mm W/C or 0.0 to 245.0 Pascals, 0.0 to 100.0 mm W/C or 0.0 to 980.0 Pascals, 0.0 to 250.0 mm W/C or 0000 to 2450 Pa, 0 to 1000 mm W/C or 0000 to 9807 Pa, 000 to 10,000 mm W/C or any other customized
- Display - 4 Digit 0.5" High Red LED 7 segment display
- Resolution - 0.1 mm W/C or 1 Pascals
- Accuracy - +/- 0.5% F.S.
- Analog Output - 4-20mA
- Communication - RS 485 Modbus Protocol
- Unit Selection - Front Key Selectable between mm W/C & Pascals
- Buzzer Alarm - Integrated Buzzer for Process Violation Alert
- Power Supply - 24 Volts D.C. or 230 V.A.C. Power Adaptor
- Sensor - Built In Imported Sensor With 2 Hose Nipple Connections for Differential Pressure
- Connection -Standard 4mm Hose Nipples for Positive & Negative pressures, others as per customer specifications / designed to order
- Enclosure - IP 66 Enclosure (weather proof) ABS or Stainless Steel Front plate enclosure for Clean Room Applications
- Size - 75 x 90 x 40 mm (W x B x D)