Flameproof Digital Clocks are suitable for operation in Hazardous Areas complying with Gas Groups I, II, IIA & IIB. Recommended for all Pharmaceuticals, Bulk Drugs, API, Formulations, defence applications, petrochemical industry, hazardous area applications & available in Wireless RF or Synchronized RS485 Communication models.
- Flameproof Clocks available in 2 sizes of displays - 2.5" High & 4" High. Special Flameproof Clocks for fitment into Hazardous Clean Room Areas are also available with 1" High Display Size.
- Flameproof Clocks have high brightness 7 Segment Red LED Type Display with excellent visibility over distance.
- Options with RS 485, 2 Wire communication over multi-drop or Wireless Radio Frequency RF Communication.
- Synchronized Flameproof Digital Clocks are Master & Slave Clocks wherein multiple slave clocks show the same time as the Master Clock.
- The Flameproof Master clock is a high accuracy clock with option of GPS accuracy of +/- 1 second per year.
- The slave clocks in the Synchronized clocks network also show the same high accuracy time all across the plant.
- Flameproof Digital Clocks adhere to the Good Time Management practice requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirement of USFDA for Pharmaceutical applications by maintaining uniform synchronized time all across the plant on either the Wired RS 485 Communication or the Wireless RF Communication with no requirement of cabling between master & slave clocks.