Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitters are especially designed for HVAC applications for simultaneous dual analog 4-20 mA outputs corresponding to temperature & humidity.
- The Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitter is ideal for connecting outputs onto BMS/PLC/SCADA since it provides industry standard 4-20 mA Analog Outputs & also comes with optional RS 485 Modbus communication.
- Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitter is designed for use in hazardous areas & is housed in aluminum LM-6 Body certified by CIMFR, Dhanbad for use in Gas Group Areas I, II, IIA & IIB.
- The Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitter has a measuring range of -30.0 to 60.0 Deg. C for temperature & 0.0 to 100.0% R.H. Non Condensing.
- It comes with a duct mounting clamp & is best suited for use in hazardous pharmaceutical applications, flameproof clean room applications, Intrinsically Safe applications & ATEX applications.
- Also available as only flameproof humidity transmitter with only 1 analog output of 4-20 mA corresponding to 0.0 to 100.0% R.H. Non Condensing.