The Flameproof Humidity and Temperature Indicator Model AI-RHT-FLP is a 2 line humidity & temperature indicator housed in an aluminium LM-6 Body certified by CIMFR, Dhanbad for use in Gas Group Areas I, II, IIA & IIB.
- The flameproof humidity & temperature indicator has an integrated humidity & temperature sensor housed in a stainless steel perforated pipe enclosure mounted at the bottom of the instrument.
- The Flameproof Humidity and Temperature Indicator has an optional RS485 Modbus Communication & also 2 x 4-20 mA Analog Outputs, 1 each for temperature & humidity.
- This enables the Flameproof Humidity and Temperature Indicator to easily connect to BMS/SCADA/PLC/DDC.
- The flameproof humidity and temperature instrument has 4 cable gland entries suited for armoured cable entry.
- It operates on industry standard 24 V.D.C. & the range of flameproof instruments finds special application in clean rooms & a special overall enclosure is provided with stainless steel front flush plate to mount in clean room modular wall/brick walls.
- Especially designed for Pharmaceutical applications
- Customized overall stainless steel enclosure for clean room areas
- Easy installation & RS 485 Modbus communication for BMS/SCADA
Temperature Measuring Range
-30.0 …. 60.0 0C
Humidity Measuring Range
0.0 ...100.0% R.H.
Temp : /-0.3 Deg. C, Humidity : /-1.8 % R.H.
4 Digits for Temperature , 0.4” Height , Red LED Display
RS 485 Modbus Protocol Communication for BMS/SCADA Integration
Optional 2 x 4-20mA Analog Retransmission Outputs
24 V.D.C. by way of 230 VAC , 50 Hz. Adaptor provided alongwith
Wall Mounting Type Aluminium LM-6 Body Certified by CIMFR, Dhanbad