GPS Clocks manufactured by Ace Instruments are suitable for all industrial, office, banks, brokerage houses, stock exchanges, pharmaceuticals plants, airports & currency exchanges, railway stations & similar applications.
GPS Clocks (Global Positioning Satellite) are available in Standalone & Synchronization versions.
GPS Clocks find immense use in Railways, Banks, Stock Brokerage Houses, Commercial Complex, Office Complex, Production facilities, etc. Standalone Clocks come with the option of GPS Time Synchronization using the GPS Satellite signal.
GPS Clocks can be custom designed to display the time of India, US, UK, Germany, China, Japan & any other country required. Time is accurately maintained even in the case of power cut by virtue of built in battery backup for time storage in memory.
- GPS Master clock available in options of 2.5", 4", 8" high super bright
- 7 Segment Display Panel with 6 displays, 2 each for Hours, Minutes & seconds
- Slave clocks have a 4" High super bright 7 segment red LED Display with exceptional depth & clarity for visibility over a long distance
- Slave clocks can be at a maximum distance of up to 1200 meter. (1.2 Km.) & yet show accurate synchronized time, same as the master clock
- The Wireless RF Clocks have a range of 600 meter. Line of Sight & successive clocks make a network
- Wireless clocks can be at a distance of 600 meter. Between each other extending to up to 10 Kms in the network of clocks
- Wireless repeaters can be used in case of longer distances
- The Standalone Clocks come with GPS Time Synchronization using Satellite Time from the GPS Satellite acc.
- These can be used optionally as GPS Master with Modbus 485 or Wireless RF Network Communication capability
- Standalone clocks with 4”/6”/10”/12” High Display which can be later be upgraded to Synchronize