Hospital Isolation Room Pressure Monitor is designed to measure the room pressure in Isolation Rooms & operation theatres with respect to corridor. The Hospital Isolation Room Pressure Monitor is available in a smart Powder Coated Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Front Flush Plate for mounting into Modular Hospital Room Walls & Brick Walls. The hospital isolation room pressure monitor enables measurement of both positive & negative pressure measurement in the isolation rooms in a single instrument. Power Supply to the Hospital Isolation Room Pressure Monitor is an industry standard 24 V.D.C. Input Supply. Customized power supply ratings as per country of use can be provided for quantity requirements. The Hospital Isolation Room Pressure Monitor has front key selectable Unit conversion of mm.W.C. & Pascals. The hospital isolation room pressure monitor can be customized for any other engineering units like In.W.C. , cm.W.C., ft. W.C., etc. It comes integrated with a built in buzzer alarm for alerting supervisor/attendant in case of deviation from desired Hi & Lo set limits thus ensuring that the Isolation room is maintained within the stipulated pressure limits with alarm delay functionality.
- Especially created for Hospital Isolation Rooms
- Avoids room contamination by alerting supervisors via buzzer
- Easy selection between units by front keys
- The Hospital Isolation Room Pressure Monitor is a high accuracy Digital Gauge with an easy to read digital 7 Segment, 4 Digit Red LED Display
- All differential pressure measuring ranges are available: -500 Pascals to 500 Pascals, -50 to 50 Pascals, 0 to 100 Pascals, 0 to 500 Pascals, -50.0 to 50.0 mm. W.C., -100.0 to 100.0 mm.W.C., 0.0 to 10.0 mm.W.C., 0.0 to 50.0 mm.W.C. & any other customized range as per user requirement
- The accuracy of the instrument is unmatched at /-0.5% F.S. Options include 4-20mA Re-transmission Analog output
- Comes with integrated RS 485 Modbus communication for integration onto BMS/SCADA