Hospital Room Pressure Monitor is designed to measure the differential pressure in Operation Theatres, Isolation Rooms & critical areas with respect to corridor. Extensively used in contained environments & for precise measurement of room/equimpment pressure.
- The Hospital Room Pressure Monitor is available in a smart M.S. Powder Coated Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Front Flush Plate for mounting into Modular Hospital Room Walls & Brick Walls. The Hospital Room Pressure Monitor is a high accuracy Gauge with an easy to read digital 7 Segment, 4 Digit Red LED Display.
- All differential pressure measuring ranges are available from -500 Pascals to +500 Pascals, -50 to +50 Pascals, 0 to 100 Pascals, 0 to 500 Pascals, -50.0 to +50.0 mm.W.C., -100.0 to +100.0 mm.W.C., 0.0 to 10.0 mm.W.C., 0.0 to 50.0 mm.W.C. & any other customized range.
- All engineering units like In. W.C., cm. W.C.,Ft. W.C. can be configured on request.
- The accuracy of the instrument is unmatched at /-0.5% F.S.
- Options include 4-20 mA Re-transmission Analog output & also an isolated RS 485 Modbus Communication for connecting to BMS & SCADA Applications.
- Power Supply to the Hospital Room Pressure Monitor is an industry standard 24 V.D.C. Input Supply.
- The Hospital Room Pressure Monitor has front key selectable Unit conversion of mm.W.C. & Pascals.
- It comes integrated with a built in buzzer alarm for alerting supervisor/attendant in case of deviation from desired Hi & Lo set limits with LED indication of alarm status.
- Constant & flawless performance
- Easy to install
- Light in weight
- Highest accuracy of +/-0.5%
- In-Built Alarm Buzzer for Low & High violation alert
- RS 485 Modbus communication for EMS/BMS Integration