The Humi-Temp Indicator Model AI-CRM2A-I is designed to measure the vital parameters of Temperature & Humidity in a single instrument for Clean Room Measurement Applications. Compact size & depth of 35 mm make it perfectly suited for mounting in Clean Room Modular Walls/Brick Walls.
- The Humi-Temp. Indicator Model AI-CRM2A-I is designed for minimum cabling & easy flush mounting in Modular Wall or Brick Walls of Clean Rooms.
- The sensors for humidity & temperature can be any sensors from Siemens or Honeywell or Johnson, etc. with industry standard 0-10 V.D.C. or 4-20 mA Output.
- The inputs in the Clean Room Humi-Temp Scanner are user selectable between 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.D.C.
- Analog with range programmability for each of the 2 parameters.
- Additional features include integrated buzzer for parameter violation indication with acknowledgment key & delay alarm feature, individual LED for process violation and Isolated RS 485 Modbus Communication.
- The instruments find immense use in Pharma Clean Rooms, APIs, Bulk Drugs, Electronic Hardware Manufacturing Plants, Test Plants, Green Houses, etc.
- Easy integration to Building Management Systems ( BMS ) & SCADA interfacing allow quick set up & great control.