Pneumatic Pressure and Vacuum Pump-TP1-40:
The field proven SI Make TP1-40 is a lightweight yet high quality combined pressure and vacuum hand pump. The TP1-40 has been designed to provide maximum pneumatic pressures efficiently and works effortlessly.
- Capability of vacuum generation up to -0.85 Bar & positive pressure generation up to +35 Bar with fine adjustment valve for extremely precise control & generation
- Available as set with portable digital pressure gauges & also compound gauges for use as master calibrator
- Pressure Calibrators are extremely suitable for calibrating pressure gauges, vacuum gauges & compound gauges on field & as Master Pressure Calibrator
- Calibration certificate with traceability to NABL Accredited Laboratory is standard
- High pneumatic pressure generation with minimal effort.
- Precision vernier control.
- Extremely efficient only four strokes
- Vacuum 0 to 28.5 in Hg.
Up to 600 psi
Up to 28.5 in Hg. (or 96% Vacuum) at Sea Level
Dimensions (l x w x d)
8.5 in x 4 in x 2.5 in.
Bright nickel plated brass, anodized aluminum, phosphorbronze
12 Months Manufacturer Warranty