We offer the wide range of Transport Data Logger.
- Integrated USB connector available, no cable or reader required for communication
- Automatic PDF generation provides surprising convenience for accessing data collected
- Multiple alarm ranges enhances risk controls for bio pharmaceuticals
- Multifunction LCD displays alarm status and temperature statistics
- Mark button for recording important event
- Compact in size and easy-to-use
- Encrypted data prevents external tamper
- Compatible with Temp Centre data management software
- EN12830 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- The safety of temperature sensitive products including pharmaceuticals, vaccines and food raised more and more public attention nowadays, transport is an important part making up supply chain, so no doubt a reliable and accurate approach to monitoring the temperature condition in transit is as vital as other quality control measures.
- Tempod M series temperature data loggers are designed for the complex conditions in transport and storage including warehousing with mark button for recording important events, users would be fully aware of the all events which need special attention, and multiple alarms could deliver detailed statistic results in various alarm ranges, this helps to offer more visibility for bio pharmaceutical products in cold chain and validation operations.
- Meanwhile, collaborating with Temp Centre data management software would help users gain more deeper insight into the environment condition the goods have been through. Tempod M series logger is your trustworthy option for improving the visibility of transport and storage.
|Sensor Type||Internal NTC Sensor|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Data Storage Capacity||28800 readings|
|Display Type||Multifunction LCD|
|Shelf Life/Battery||1-year run life/3.0V lithium battery / Replaceable|
|Recording Interval||Programmable from 10 seconds to 2 hours|
|Alarm Type||Single Event / Cumulative Alarm|
|Alarm Ranges||High & Low Alarm / Multiple Alarm Ranges (6 ranges)|
|Startup Mode||Manual Start / Auto Start|
|Dimensions||88mm L x 36mm W x 12.5mm H|
|Certifications||EN12830, CE, RoHS, Manufacturer Validation Report|
|Software||Temp Center Data Management Software|