Digital Vacuum Indicators are designed for process vacuum measurement & control applications. The Digital Vacuum Indicators are available in the following models.
- Gauge Model Vacuum Indicator for range 0 to 760 mm.Hg.
- Absolute Model Vacuum Indicator for range 760 to 0 Torr.
- Special Absolute Vacuum Indicator for range 760.0 to 0.1 Torr
- The Digital Vacuum Indicators are panel mounting type digital indicators which accept the input from a threaded end vacuum sensor installed in the field. The vacuum sensor is connected to the indicator by way of a 2 Core Cable & the distance between the indicator & the sensor can be upto 1000 mtrs. without loss of signal accuracy. Highest accuracy of +/-0.25% is available thus rendering the instrument extremely valuable in demanding applications.
- Additional features like control relay output, 4-20mA retransmission & RS 485 Modbus RTU communication for SCADA integration or data logger integration are also available.