We hold expertise in successfully meeting the emerging market demands of Satellite Internet Solutions. These are designed to deliver high speed connectivity to the laptops and can be delivered in different model options.
We deal with following models Toshiba satellite internet solutions:
- Toshiba satellite l100-c430
- Toshiba satellite a100-543
- Toshiba satellite a100-p542
- TosNetworking hiba satellite l100-p431
- Toshiba satellite l100-p440
- Toshiba satellite l100-p441
- Toshiba satellite l100-p4301
- Toshiba satellite m100-341
- Toshiba satellite m100-343
- Toshiba satellite pro -a120
- Toshiba portege r200
- Toshiba tecra a5
- Toshiba tecra a8
- Toshiba tecra m4
- Toshiba tecra m5-2401
Satellite internet does not use telephone lines or cable systems but uses a satellite dish for two way data communications. The connection to the satellite is not quite as fast as cable internet or some DSL service but when you get high speed satellite internet access, the service is many times faster than dial up.
Here is how satellite internet works:
A two way satellite dish is installed. The satellite dish has a dish that is about two feet and has an uplink modem, a downlink modem. The two modems and the dish are connected with coaxial cables. The satellite installation requires the satellite have a clear view of the southern sky as the satellites that deliver the internet are almost all over the equator. The satellite dish uses IP multicasting technology which means that a single satellite can serve up to five thousand channels of communication. This system sends data from the single satellite dish to many different points (the satellites orbiting the earth) at the same time.
Satellite Internet Service
- Even people who live in areas in which dial up internet is not possible might be able to use low cost high speed satellite internet service
- Satellite Internet access is affordable-often more affordable than other types of high speed internet connections
- The connection speed of high speed satellite internet service is much faster than that of dial up.