The Belkin Wireless G Router lets users share files and a broadband Internet connection among their computers-without using networking cables. It features 802.11g technology that makes accessing files and networked peripherals-such as hard drives, printers, CD-ROMs, and DVDs-easier than ever. 802.11g technology provides you with networking speeds nearly five times faster than the current Wi-Fi (802.11b) standard. An integrated, 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch also allows you to connect wired computers to the network. 802.11g technology is the easiest wireless network to implement. The Router uses the wireless 802.11g 2.4GHz standard to offer you 400 feet of wireless coverage. 802.11g technology is backward compatible with the 802.11b Wi-Fi networking standard, so it allows you to implement faster wireless technologies in combination with existing.
- Creates a network in your home or office without cables
- Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b devices
- Sets up easily with Belkin Easy Install Wizard-automatically detects Internet settings and self-adjusts Router to get you online in under 3 minutes
- Ensures data and network security with wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
- Uses NAT and SPI firewall to protect network from outside intrusions by hackers
- Works with Macintosh® and PC computers
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty and free, 24-hour technical support