Acme Staple Company, Inc.
87 Hill Road
Franklin, New Hampshire-03235, USA
Wire Stitching Machine
Versatile and safe, this heavy duty industrial stitching machine is designed and built for efficient continuous operation.
Features & Advantages
- Rugged reliable stitching head
- Stitches from two sheets up to 7/8"
- stab stitches up to 1-3/16"
- Automatic threading saves valuable time
- Single table converts from flat stitching to saddle stitching table equipped with adjustable side and back guides
- Requires round wire only for all applications. Wire is flattened during feeding. Flattening is adjustable for optimum results. Reduces required wire inventory. Wire gauge range 20 to 26.
- Stepless variable speed to maximum of 210 stitches per minute
- Safety guards - fully enclosed shaft and flywheel.
- Accepts 5 lbs. or 10 lb. spools of wire. Single handle controls wire feed
- Quiet operation
- compact - occupies only 4 square ft. of floor space
- Precision roller clutch for effective operation and minimum maintenance.
- Roll-Type wire feed mechanism automatically adjust for wear assures long dependable life
- Throat depth of 14"
- Easily adjustable wire straighteners for a perfect stitch
- Adjustable spool tensioner
- Wire snipper for increased threading efficiency
- Clean, professional design
More Products From Acme Staple Company, Inc.
unable to instantiate your call right now. please try after some time.
© Copyright HelloTrade.com