Diaphragm seal with metallic membrane for food applications ut ot 140°C
Precision up to 0,1%
2-wire 4...20mA or 3-wire 0...10V technology
With LED-display and 2 PNP switching outputs
Certification for the use in explosive hazardous areas
- High precise pressure measurement -1...60 bar, relative and absolute
- Up to 40-times overload resistance
- Process temperatures from -10°C to +140°C
- Rugged design - maintenance free
- Electronic rotateable by 330 degree
- 2-wire 4...20mA or 3-wire 0...10V technology
- 2 PNP switching outputs
- 4-digit LED display
- Fast adjustment by key combination or menue guided adjustment by LED display
- Password protection
- Certification for the use in explosive hazardous areasApplication
The Precont S60 is used in all fields of proceeding and process technique.
The excellent characteristics like pressure strength, high chemical resistance, corrosion protection and insensitivity against temperature shocks allows the use in the hardest applications for the measurement of gases, steams and liquids.
The process pressure is applied to the metallic membrane of the diaphragm seal and is transferred by vegetabe oil to the behind placed measurement sensor. By this an essential extension of the permitted process temperature range up to -10...+140°C is achieved.