Safely test car and truck fuel pressure systems equipped with a Schrader or fuel access valve test port on the fuel line.
The Fuel Pressure Tester Kit works on most domestic fuel injected vehicles having a Schrader valve test port on the fuel rail. This includes Ford high pressure central fuel injection and GM, Ford, and Chrysler multi-port fuel injection. Multi-port means one fuel injector per cylinder.
* Fuel pump check valve i.e. leak down test
* Fuel pressure regulator
* Weak fuel pump
* Fuel line integrity i.e. clogged or damaged fuel filter
* Leaking injector(s).
* Ford Fuel Line Adapter included
* Large, easy-to-read 0-100 psi scale
* Solid brass fittings
* Pressure relief valve for safe, clean testing
* Instructions in English, Spanish and French
* 1 year warranty
Note: GM Throttle Body Injection (TBI) vehicles require the GM TBI Adapter 0180-000-1465 or Professional Fuel Pressure Tester Kit CP7838.