Cork Bungs Stopper are large size tapered cork stoppers that offer best closure option for ceramic & glass jars. Further, the natural characteristics of cork stoppers also help in adding enhanced natural appearance when used in areas like ceramic, pottery and clay works. In areas where openings of pottery & ceramic containers are not uniform & tapered, these corks compensate for the opening size variances.
- Expertise in offering corks and bungs of all sizes
- Natural characteristics of cork assists in adding natural appearance of finished pottery, ceramic and clay work
- In areas where opening of pottery and ceramic container is not uniform & tapered, these corks are used for compensating opening size variances
- These can be molded to extreme size differences, thus making them preferred choice of ceramic makers
- Available in either natural cork or agglomerated particle cork options
- Especially preferable on larger bung surfaces