Advance Humidifying Units:
A humidifing Units is a appliance that increases humidity (moisture) in a room. There are point-of-use humidifiers, which are commonly used to humidify a single room, and full building or furnace humidifiers, which connect to a HVAC system to provide humidity to the entire building.
Advance Electric Humidifier Model- AIHE-150/AIHE-500
The most common humidifier, an "evaporative", "cool mist", or "wick humidifier", consists of just a few basic parts: a reservoir, wick and fan.
The wick is a filter that absorbs water from the reservoir and provides a larger surface area for it to evaporate from. The fan is adjacent to the wick and blows air onto the wick to aid in the evaporation of the water. Evaporation from the wick is dependent on relative humidity. A room with low humidity will have a higher evaporation rate compared to a room with high humidity.
This is a spot Humidifier with high efficiency evaporation effective mist Dispersal, Completely self contained, water automizer, air distributor designed for minimum maintenance and very low operating cost. Available with float valve or timer or Humidity Controller options also.
Technical Specifications :-
- Type – Rotating Disc-Splash Plate
- Evaporation – 3-5 Lts. Per Hours
- Rating – Design to work continuously
- Operating Load – 100 W
- 230, 50 Hz, 1 Phase AC
- Water Pressure – 5 PSIG
- Model no. : AIHE150 (13” x 13” x 15”)
- Model no. : AIHE500 (15” x 15” x 17”)
- Model no. : AIHE800 (17 ¼” x 17¼” x 17.5”)
- Options of Manual Timer or Float Valve (for Electric)
- Options of Humidity Controller
- Available with Timer also
- Stainless Steel Body
- Water Capacity 1.5/5/8 Litre
- Automizing Capacity 30-50ml/min.
- High Efficiency
- Designed for minimum maintance
- Automizes Water into a fine mist for rapid evaporation
- Distributes the humidified air uniformly throughout room