advanced components are now the official uk distributor for the noah electric actuator units which are designed for quarter turn applications in piping, ducting and various plants such as water treatment, pulp, paper, ship building and air conditioning with ball, butterfly, plug valves and dampers.
key product features
engineered to be light weight and compact for greater versatility, its compact and simple design will assure reliability and quality for customers even in hazardous locations.
the noah series of actuators give the best automation solutions to you with their various models (60nm – 2,500nm) and options.
options & features
- sealing – standard enclosure with ‘o’ ring sealing is watertight to iec ip67, nema4 and 6. The actuator is available with optional explosion proof enclosure.
- component arrangement – mechanical and electric module can be seperated easily to improve assembling, maintenance and alteration od electrical requirements. Actuator has enought internal space for optional accessories.
- manual override – hand/auto declutching lever for handwheel engagement. The power drive is automatically restored by motor start.
- adaption – base mounting is standard to iso 5211. Drive bush is removable for machining to valve stem requirement.
- heater – a space heater inside the actuator prevents condensation due to temperature and weather changes. Standard 20w heater keeps all electrical components in the actuator clean and dry.