The Laboratory Spray Dryers is a totally self contained unit and is supplied ready for immediate operation. The laboratory spray dryers unit is compact and can be kept on a table top or bench. The solution or suspension is converted to powder in a single operation. The unit can be used to establish new products/processes as the quantity of sample required is small, only 50 to 100 ml.
• The blower, electrical air heater, air compressor and the pump are placed in a stainless steel panel, with free and easy access
• The air entering the panel is filtered through a fine cloth filter
• The chamber and cyclone are of borosilicate glass with clamp fittings, designed for easy assembly and removal
• The peristaltic pump is mounted on the front of the panel with easy accessibility
- Evaporation rate of water at inlet temperature of 250°C is approx 1500 m/ hr
- Air inlet temperature range: up to 250 ac
- Heater capacity: 3 kwh
- Spray system: 2 fluid nozzle
- Spray/ hot airflow: downward co-current/ upward counter co-current
- Air compressor: inbuilt
- Power supply: 230 V-50 Hz, 15 amps
- Dimensions: 700 x 600 x 450 mm (h) (w) (d)
They have various application areas, such as used in Plastics, Ceramics, Pharmaceutical products, Bio-chemicals, Herbal extracts, Flavours, Food Stuffs, Tanning agents, Dyestuffs and Pigments, Inorganic and organic Chemicals etc.