We offer Class III Biosafety Cabinet for product, personnel & environment protection only. These offer air balancing of 100% exhaust with incineration & working zone under negative. The bio-safety Class III cabinets are designed for work with Microbiological agents assigned to bio-safety level 4. These cabinets provide maximum protection to the environment and the worker. The cabinet provides access for passage of materials inside through a double-door pass-through box, which can be decontaminated between uses. The supply and exhaust air is HEPA filtered. The exhaust air passes through the Two HEPA Filters, or a single HEPA filter and an air incinerator, before discharge to the outdoors. The airflow is maintained by a dedicated independent exhaust exterior, which keeps the cabinet under negative pressure. The cabinet has arm-length, heavy-duty rubber gloves attached in a gas-tight manner that ports in the cabinet and allows for manipulation of the materials isolated inside. Although the gloves restrict movement, they prevent the users from direct contact with the hazardous materials.
• Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
• Neoprene gauntlets are single piece leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.
• Microprocessor-based Esco Sentinel™ Silver control system provides visual / audible alarms for airflow.
• Cabinet operates at negative pressure relative to the laboratory in order to prevent migration of pathogenic materials out of the work area.
• Exclusive dual exhaust filters provide >100,000 times better protection than single-stage designs. • An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors, permits materials transfer without risk of environmental contamination.
• ISOCIDE antimicrobial surface on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
• Magnehelic pressure gauge is mounted in the rear of the work zone for at-a-glance monitoring of work zone negative pressure.
• An angled cabinet front ensures an ergonomic working posture.