BIOVITAL is completely of natural and plant origin.
It derives from beet root.
It is suggested to improve the organoleptic features of production.
It improves the assimilability of fertilizers associated to it and it brings organic substance to the soil.
ADMITTED IN BIOLOGICAL AGRICULTURE
According to table 1 of appendix 13 of the Legislative Decree 217/2006
Organic Azote (N) 2,5% w/w
Potassium Oxide (K2O) 4 % w/w soluble in water
Organic Carbon (C) 13 % w/w
- Protect from temperatures approaching 0°C or exceeding 50°C
- Before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- It is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the morning or at the end of the day.
- Do not stack product more than two containers high.
- In case of spillage of the content use suitable sbsorbent material.
Arboreal and fruit crops: 50 - 60 Kg/Ha
Vegetable crops: 45 - 60 Kg/Ha
Flowers and ornamental plants: 40 - 50 Kg/Ha
- In clay soils you must administer the minimum doses.
Arboreal and fruit crops:300 - 600 Gr/Hl
Vegetable crops: 300 - 500 Gr/Hl
Flowers and ornamental plants: 200 - 300 Gr/Hl