FOSFOFERT is an organ-mineral fertilizer that thanks to its high content in Phosphore and Zinc, immediately assimilable, it is the most suitable compound for the young plants immediately after their transplantation.
Thanks to its composition it improves the structure of the soil, it brings organic substance and activates the bacteric charge, increasing the fertility of the soil.
Moreover, its acid PH, exerts a scale-removing action, that contributes to maintain in good conditions the fertirrigation system.
Total Azote (N) 3,1% w/w of which :
Organic Azote (N) 0,6% w/w
Ureic Azote 2,5% w/w
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) 25% w/w soluble in water from orthophosphoric acid
Organic Carbon (C) 3,1% w/w of biological origin
Copper (Cu) 0,02% w/w soluble in water
Zinc (Zn) 0,02% w/w soluble in water
Mineral simple fertilizers of departure:
Solution of azotic fertilizers, phosphoric acid, solution of fertilizer with a basis of copper,
solution of fertilizer with a basis of zinc.
- Protect from temperatures approaching 0°C or exceeding 50°C
- Before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- It is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the morning or at the end of the day.
- Do not stack product more than two containers high.
- In case of spillage of the content use suitable sbsorbent material.
Arboreal and fruit crops:60 - 90 Kg/Ha (44 - 65 Lt/Ha)
Vegetable crops:50 - 80 Kg/Ha (37 - 58 Lt/Ha)
Flowers and ornamental plants:40 - 70 Kg/Ha (30 - 51 Lt/Ha)