K-FERT is an organ mineral fertilizer which thanks to its high content in Potassium and its fast assimilation by plant, is suggested:
- to treat cases of deficiencies of potassium to the apex of the productive activity;
- to exalt the production features, and obtain more coloured and sweet fruits;
- to increase the resistance of plants against cold and the tendency to laying down;
- to improve the soil structure and activate the bacteric charge
- to increase the fertility of the soil.
Total Azote (N) 3,1% w/w of which:
Organic Azote (N) 0,6% w/w
Ureic Azote 2,5% w/w
Potassium Oxide (K2O) 24,5% w/w soluble in water
Copper (Cu) 0,02% w/w soluble in water
Zinc (Zn) 0,02% w/w soluble in water
Organic Carbon (C) 3,1% w/w of biological origin
Mineral fertilizers of departure:
Solution of azotic fertilizers - Solution of potassic salts B.T.C.,
solution of fertilizers with a basis of copper, solution of fertilizers with a basis of zinc.
- Protect from temperatures approaching 0°C or exceeding 50°C
- Before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- It is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the morning or at the end of the day.
- Do not stack product more than two containers high.
- In case of spillage of the content use suitable sbsorbent material.
Arboreal and fruit crops:60 - 70 Kg/Ha (41 - 48 Lt/Ha)
Vegetable crops:40 - 60 Kg/Ha (28 - 41 Lt/Ha)
Flowers and ornamental plants:40 - 50 Kg/Ha (28 - 34 Lt/Ha)