PREFERT exalts the formation of roots. It increases the availability of azote, phosphorus, potassium and organic substance in the soil. It is particularly suggested in alkaline soils. It acidifies the soil and reduces its salinity.
It increases the assimilation of trace-elements. It predisposes the plant for a good floral system.
Total Azote (N) 2,1% w/w of which:
Organic Azote (N) 1,0% w/w
Ureic Azote 1,1% w/w
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) 24% w/w soluble in water from orthophosphoric acid
Potassium Oxide (K2O) 4,1% w/w
Organic Carbon (C) 5,2% w/w of biological origin
Mineral fertilizers of departure:
phosphoric acid, solution of B.T.C. potassic salts, urea
- Protect from temperatures approaching 0°C or exceeding 50°C
- Before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- It is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the morning or at the end of the day.
- Do not stack product more than two containers high.
- In case of spillage of the content use suitable sbsorbent material.
Arboreal and fruit crops:60 -80 Kg/Ha (48 - 65 Lt/Ha)
Vegetable crops:55 - 70 Kg/Ha (44 - 57 Lt/Ha)
Flowers and ornamental plants:40 - 60 Kg/Ha (32 - 48 Lt/Ha)