Zeatina h has a strong vehiculant action that permits a transport action towards the fertilizers administered with them or that are present in the soil.
they exert that action also through the cellular wall permitting a rapid and complete foliar assimilation. Composition
organic carbon on the dry substance 38%
humification ratio 76%
in percentage of weight on the same as it is:
- organic substance 70%
in percentage of weight on the dry substance:
- organic substance 78%
- humificated organic substance in percentage on the organic substance 76%
- organic azote 1%
- c/n ralation. 39
extracting mean: koh
- keep inside of its container far from humidity.
- before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- it is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the morning or at the end of the day.
- administer 5 - 10 kg/ha to each intervention. - repeat the applications at a distance of 10 - 15 days.