* The Model CCX-D uniformly produces several different types of cuts including New Grating Options, Oval Shreds, Full Shreds, “V” Shreds, Crescent Shreds, and a wide variety of slices.
* U.S.D.A., Dairy Division accepted.
* All product contact parts, including the cutting chamber, infeed hopper, impeller, and the cutting head, are highly polished to Ra32 or better to meet or exceed U.S.D.A. guidelines.
* Sheet metal access panels are rigidly attached eliminating the need of removal from the machine. This reduces cleaning cycle time and the chance that panels may be damaged.
* Attached swingaway infeed hopper lends to sanitation and ease of maintenance.
* Fully-enclosed 10 HP (7.5 kW) motor.
* The Model CCX-D will accept products measuring up to 3-1/2" (89 mm) in any dimension.
* Features continuous operation for uninterrupted production.