a stainless steel system designed specifically for metals and pyrophoric chemicals used in the cvd process.
the chemguard automated chemical delivery system cg400 is a dual reservoir cabinet designed specifically for delivery of metals and pyrophoric chemicals and for the demanding needs of current and future semiconductor manufacturing fabs.
specific features of the chemguard automated chemical refill system cg400
purge sequence, safety and cost of ownership designed for metals and phyrophorics:
- triple redundant ultrasonic overfill protection:
- weight scale
- internal ultrasonic probe
- patented ultrasonic clamp on vent and vacuum lines
- spill detection optical sensor
- 110percent spill containment
- 100percent chemical utilization with air products’ patented ultrasonic empty level sensor for reduced chemical cost of ownership
- mechanically keyed fittings to ensure proper canister installation
- life safety, facility alarm enabled
- can be easily configured software and hardware for individual requirements