Atmospheric Air is sucked by air Compressor which basically contains water vapour & dust. Besides, in lubricated type Air Compressors, oil is present in the air compression chamber, traces of which are present, in compressed air in Liquid / Vapour form, which condenses into a heavy gummy oil varnish.
Condensed moisture together with dust and oil in compressed air leads to emulsion formation causing following troubles:
- Formation of rust & scale, clogging orifices, resulting in malfunctioning of tools, controls & instruments.
- Freezing in air lines causes malfunctions & damages to process Equipments.
- Increased resistance to flow.
- By corrosion of air or gas the instruments can give false reading disrupting product quality.
- Rust & scale contaminates products when compressed air is used in mixing and processing.
- Bubbling effect in spray painted / Powder coated items.
- Sluggish operation of pneumatic equipments.
Salient Features :
- Super Dry Air by low investment.
- 100% Oil & Moisture free air with Dew Point of (-) 40oC ( <80ppm) to (-) 80oC ( 0.3ppm).
- Low Electric power consumption.
- Pre-filter with automatic drain trap, results efficient pre-filteration.
- Calibrated needle valve to adjust purge flow.
- Reliable sequence " TIMER" for automatic changeover of the absorber.
- Maintenance free 3-way & 2-way control valves.
- Best imported quality desiccants are used in Air Dryer.
- No moving parts. Hence negligible maintenance.
- Air Dryer is Fully automatic for operation.
- Installation of Instrument Air Dryer is very easy - just make the air connection and plug in the electrical power cord.
- Skid mounted Air Dryer need no pounds.