Our range of IM 2501 Ampere Hour Meter is integrated with a set point to control the rectifier. Meter operates a relay, when some amount of charge is made to pass. This relay is basically used to shut off from the rectifier and are used in the completion of the job.
IM2501, we offer is one of the well known common models and designed for the measurement in charge which is basically for electroplating bath. External shunt is responsible for direct input and also calculates the charge via circuit frequently.
Features of IM2501 are as follows:
- Dust proof membrane keypad
- One set point with relay output rated 230 V / 5 A (resistive)
- Ampere Hour / Ampere Minute selection
- Shunt value programmable at 75mV
- External Reset facility
- Retention of count in case of power failure