While the charging process, when a battery is sufficiently charge, the current flow drops to a lower level. At this juncture, the battery must be disconnected from the source of power. Our high quality IM2512 model is capable of operating in two different modes. The operational details are provided below:
- The relay operates when ampere hour value reaches the set point, this is in accordance to a preset
- Has current limit value with a delay timer: as the current drops below a certain limit value and remains for more than delay time, the relay will operate
- Relay can be used to cut off the battery
- The model has a totaliser similar to IM2502
Some of the features of the product are:
- 4 plus 6 digit LED display for showing current flowing in circuit, ampere hour count and totaliser count on key selection
- Shunt value programmable from keyboard
- Floating decimal point depending on shunt value programmed.
- Ampere Hour / Ampere Minute display selectable from keyboard
- One programmable preset count with relay output to control charging rectifier
- Battery back up to retain the count in case of power failure.