Our range of IM2509 model ampere hour meter is provided with three control relay outputs to facilitate addition of three chemicals. It should be noted that this feature is improvement over the IM2503 model which offers two control relay outputs to control a addition of two chemicals.
Some of the features of this model are provide below:
- 4 plus 6 digit displays for current flowing, totaliser and present ampere hour
- Three doser control relay output with programmable counts
- One set point with one control relay output
- Ampere hour / ampere minute selectable
- Shunt value programmable at 75 MV / 200 MV / 60 MV
- Ampere hour resolution for lower ampere shunt ratings
- CAlibration output for ease of calibration
IM2513 Master Slave Ampere Hour Meter for doser control (maaster/slave unit)
This model is apt for the plants where so many jobs take place in the by engaging independent rectifiers in common bath. This IM2513 model is basically master controller that is joined to numerous IM2502 ampere hour meters and make to the totaliser counts which are according to hour meter. Also, relies on the net count. This one also manage the two doser relay outputs and chemicals like additive and brightener to the bath.