The IM 2503 model integrates wholesome electroplating control which is convenient for the users. Two relay outputs which is used for controlling the addition of chemicals including additives and brighteners. During the entire process more charge is taken from the bath which results in the decrease of net concentration. Count of totaliser tell about the charge which is being drawn from the bath. After assessing the count, the ampere hour could be managed in sync with which chemicals can be added.
- One set point with relay output rated 230 V / 5 A (resistive)
- Two relay outputs for doser control which operates on totaliser count
- Ampere Hour / Ampere Minute selection
- Ampere hour resolution for lower ampere shunt ratings
- Shunt value programmable at 75mV
- External Reset facility